HOLY TRINITY BLYTHBURGH

In the 15th century Blythburgh was a lively bustling port and its people rebuilt its church on a grand scale in 1442. Known locally as the " Cathedral " of the marshes that dominates the landscape and is a welcome site upon returning to this part of Suffolk.

Above the entrance porch is the Sunday school

Above the beautiful angel roof & below left the door with the supposed marks left by the Devil when he fled the church during a storm that hit the church during morning service 1577 and his finger prints in scorch marks are still to be seen on the great north door as he left and fled towards Bungay